18th May 2015
As we continue to grow the business and expand our workforce we extend a warm welcome to several new starters since the beginning of the year.
- Chris Sands – Project Engineer in Special Fabrications. Chris will be working with the Network Rail project team.
- Jay Hutton – Engineer, joining the team in Adey Technical.
- Andy Barney – Fabrication Chargehand Inspector. Andy will be working with the Network Rail team, primarily looking after Doors 15/15A.
- Andrew Johnson, Craig Young, Ashley Bradburn, Adam Ryglowski, Christopher Heaver and Andrew Kankam Don have all joined our production team in fabricator and welders positions.
- Neil Finch – Driver, joining the Adey Transport team.